The poetry of the earth is never dead. ~John Keats

March 6, 2012




I'm sick. And it's logically horrible, for almost a week now... I'm not going to school, tho by lying in bed from dawn to sunset there's not much I could do (and that includes blogging). By staying at home whole day, inbetween sneezing, cough and headache, you can guess there's nothing interesting happening to me. But last week was great, so I'll blog about it and the one before it, and the one before... 'Till the weekend. And I don't care if it bores you haha
Otherwise, the good news I got today were that my all time favorite brand - H&M are opening a store in our capital city this Saturday! There'll be prizes for the first customers - 5 vouchers with 100 euros and 300 with 10 euros and of course tones of great clothes with low prices... Altough it's way too far from my town and I won't be able to go for the opening (which is the first H&M store opening in Bulgaria), by the end of spring there'll be few stores near my town, so I'm already saving! I totally marked one lovely pair of pants with floral motives!

Out of topic, I miss nature so much. Here're some inspiring nature photos... :)

No comments :

Post a Comment