My weeky playlist!

May 10, 2012

Professor Green ft. Ruth Anne - Remedy 

Foster the people - Don't Stop (color the walls)

 
Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops (Bigger the better)

 
Movits! - Sammy Davis Jr.

Rita Ora - How We Do (Party)

   
 Purity Ring - Obedear

Foster The People - Houdini

Here are some lovely, catchy songs I've been listening to the whole (last) week! I was in a total DANCE / PARTY mood all the time, so it was no surprise I was dancing and jumping like crazy every morning while going to school and blowing my phone up with those tracks... I enjoyed some good old tracks like "Don't stop" by FTP or "Sammy Davis Jr." by Movits!, a Swedish pop band I found not so long ago, but there were also some quite lovely new tracks like "Obedear" by Purity Ring and Nelly Furtado's coming back hit - Big Hoops. Rita Ora's (my new fave Albanian singer) first single - "How We Do" and Pro Green's brand new video for the masterpiece "Remedy" (futuring Ruth Anne's vocals), really woke up my party mood, but I must admit the one song I immedeately fell for was FTP's latest track "Houdini" (the video is also great!). 

Take a hear... :)

No comments :

Post a Comment