My Weeky Playlist

June 12, 2012


Jay Z ft. Kanye West - No church in the wild 


Alex Clare - Too close 


Context - Drowning 


Adam Lambert - Never close our eyes 


Purity Ring - Belispeak


Tulisa - Young


Marina & The Diamonds - Power and control 


Kanye West ft. Bon Iver - Lost in the world

Those are the lovely all-new songs I've been listening to this week! As you see I'm all about dubstep elements, house music, Kanye West and girl-power. The songs are pretty different from eachother, but hey - they all sound great enough to be a part of my new Weeky Playlist... I know it's been a while (sorry), but I promise a new post tomorrow! It's gonna be a busy week - I have a symphony concert to visit and a meeting with one of Bulgaria's greatest piano players, with his own Karate school, probably plan another picnic, start getting fit by visiting the gym more often, make some exciting new interviews and... Blog about all that!

See you soon
X

2 comments :

  1. Kanye West is awesome,cheers!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a musical genius!

      PS - I just followed your blog, it looks awsome :) Too bad you don't follow mine! :D

      Delete