Postcards | Nougat & Marzipan

March 30, 2012

After "Artist of the month", here's another new rubric I'll post maybe even more often than once a month... For my first interview with inspiring person/interesting blogger, I choose Julia :)

She's 22, living in Germany and leading the delicious blog Nougat & Marzipan. I talked with Julia about her inspiration, future and fashion...

1. What inspires you?
- Blogs, pictures, magazines, girls on the street,...

2. I see you like cooking, photography, fashion... What's your dream job in the future? Is it connected with some of your passions?
- Well, I am studying education to become a teacher, so that isn't really connected to my hobbies.

3. Is blogging a hobby for you? Why did you started doing it?
- Yes, it's definitly a great hobby, that had become quite important for me. It gives me the opportunity to share my pictures and ideas and to communicate with nice guys with the same passions.

4. Why nougat and marzipan? (the name)
- Uhm, it was a quite spontaneous decision to name the blog like that, it isn't directly connected to something - I just like to eat the combination of "nougat & marzipan" ;)

5. What do you never leave the house without?
- Propably my purse and my blackberry.

6. Favorite recipe?
- That's really difficult! I like my lasagna pretty much, but there are so many delicious things...

7. Second hand clothes or designer ones?
- Both can be good! For me it's most important, that I like the piece and it fits well, so the price isn't important.

8. How would you describe your style?
- Hm... fanciful & casual?

9. What do you need to be happy?
- Some good friends or my family!

More interviews coming soon!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, it's really creative to take an interview from other blogger (clap) And I like it :)

    ReplyDelete